Creamy Spinach and Mushroom Soup
Soups are one of my favorite things to eat because they are so light, filling, and easy to make. If I eat soup right before dinner, it helps fill me up and reduces the amount of calories I eat during dinner. You can make so many different varieties of soup that you’ll never get bored. I usually stick to broth based or tomato based soups because I like the taste and they are so low in calories. I like to load my soups up with a variety of vegetables to make them fun and colorful. Try this creamy spinach and mushroom soup right before dinner, to help fill you up before the main course.
- Mushroom (sliced)
- Spinach leaves
- 1 Sweet onion (cut)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1 cup of water
- Olive Oil Spray and seasoning
- Spray olive oil into pan. Sautee mushrooms and onions to desired texture. Add spinach.
- In a separate pot, bring chicken broth, water, and light sour cream to a boil. Stir
- Add sautéed vegetables to the pot, reduce heat to med-low and let simmer for 10 minutes
- Season to taste and Serve