- 1 medium zucchini (sliced)
- 1 cup of mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers and onions (diced)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (14oz)
- 1 can tomato paste (6oz)
- 1 bag pepperoni (6oz)
- 2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Seasoning (Optional) (Salt, basil, garlic powder, crushed red peppers)
- Olive Oil cooking spray
- Coat large pan with cooking spray. Sautee zucchini, mushroom, bell peppers, and onions in pan for 3-5 minutes, or until desired texture.
- In a large pot, add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken broth, and water. Bring to a low boil and season to taste.
- Add sautéed vegetables and pepperoni to large pot and let simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Once soup is served, top with mozzarella cheese.
1 cup = 175 calories