Black Bean and Corn Salad
I love black bean and corn salad and my family loves it too. We’ll eat it as a snack or appetizer with multigrain tortilla chips or for dinner as a side dish. It goes good with grilled chicken, salmon, fish, and shrimp.
- 1 can black beans drained (15oz)
- 1 can of sweet corn drained (14.5oz)
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 avocado diced (optional)
- 1 tsp McCormick fajita seasoning
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Seasoning (Optional) Garlic powder, salt, cumin, lime juice)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix, season to taste, and serve